At last, it’s so close we can almost taste it. We hope that your gift shopping is wrapped up, and that soon enough, the children will be nestled all snug in their beds or indulge in a long winter nap … so you can do the same. We’re wishing you glad tidings of great joy this weekend.
Here are some seasonal delights, if you still need help feeling the holiday spirit. Or simply misplaced your gift tags or can’t summon up the creativity for another girlfriend gift.
- Download YHO’s “Get Merry Mix” for you and some friends.
- Try your hand at homemade marshmallows.
- Print out some easy cheesy YHO gift tags.
- Make it special by putting some glam in your makeup or hair.
- Gather more ideas for off-the-beaten-path holiday tunes.
- Even candlesticks need cozies.
- A tulle headband or fabric-covered button project make easy last-minute gifts.
- And let this holiday be the one you decided to up and volunteer.