Sure, Salt Lake City has its fair share of scrapbooking stores—some pretty awesome ones too, might we add. But when Ecce tipped us off to Paper Source, we could hardly hold in our excitement. Any site that will eventually lure us out from behind the computer screen to create something of our own (rather than drool over other bloggers’ creations) is a welcome stop.
Paper Source is a fairly large paper retailer with stores in most major cities, none of which happen to be in the Beehive State. We weren’t swooned by the novelty so much as the practicality and reality of it all. The inventory is vast, but the projects/products are approachable, even useful to non-scrapbookers like the pair of us. There, we admitted it.
We might not be scrapbook savvy, but we love paper crafts all the same. And we’re sure you do too. Here are some of our favorite Paper Source items:
- An entire section dedicated to book binding. So cool.
- Instructional videos.
- Tidy stickers for packaging and labeling.
- Origami paper with vintage styling.
- Adorable dandelion stamp (and loads of others, get started here).
- Tiled take-out boxes.
- Pretty architect tubes (great for the interior designer in the family).
OK, so the list could go on and on and on, but you get the idea. Inspiration is just a click away.